Tuesday, November 6, 2007

This is us...

We wanted to find a way to post pictures easily and include occasional updates on our little family.

This is us today:

Emily-6
Ben-5
Spencer-3
Chelsea-9 months
Terry and Bethany-TBA

We are here in Idaho Falls and are adjusting with each day. We are truly blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family so close. But, we still miss those in Colorado and elsewhere.

We will see how this blog thing works out. Some good friends of ours just started one and it has been so fun. It will serve as a great resource to share photos. Other than that we will see.

2 comments:

Faith said...

I hope you enjoy the world of blogging :) I don't know if I was an influence to start this but I'm excited to read about you guys and see pictures.

Rob and Heather said...

Bethany - Hey welcome to the world of blogging. Your kids are adorable!!! Here is our blogspot:
http://westons2000.blogspot.com/