For most probably not a big deal, but for us fabulous! It's like crossing off one of those dreams on your list. Very intimidating at the onset, but once we were there doing it, and then having it over with, you begin to realize and partly wonder how many other things you could do if you could just get past the fear.
It was FREEZING cold! Maybe got into the 20's. But, we prevailed and ended up ditching the coat at a water station. We made out under an hour so that was a good time to start at. Now we just have to get better and beat the next one...yes, there will be more.
I loved doing it with my husband too. It was a great day, and a fun way to spend Thanksgiving morning. What an experience!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Good for you guys!!! That is so great! We wouldn't get very far in that race, I'm afraid! Congratulations!!
Well, we walked. Speed walked, and we just got our times back at 41 minutes. So, I don't know if that is good or bad, but it is now the time to beat. Down the road as we loose more weight and keep exercising, we'll probably try to run it. Thanks for your earlier comments. Hope all is well in HK. If there is a more hip way to abbreviate that, I am sure you'll let us know. Have a great week.
Congratulations. I think thats AWESOME!!!.
I am so impressed! You rock! I hope you are doing well-we've lost touch-its been too long-I would love to hear from you and know how you're doing! I have a myspace page, can you believe it! You can reach it at myspace.com/asabc1995 and then join my friends list (my settings are private). Got videos and pics of my boys (3) and Shannon there, too! Love Angela (Miller) Polmateer
ps-Tami has a page w/pics and video too, her pic. is on my friends list, when you click on it, it will go to her page too!
Post a Comment