Friday, January 4, 2008
2008
I wanted to include some of our Christmas pictures that included all of my side of the family when we went to Pocatello after Christmas for a few days, the picture of our little crew was all blurry, so I will have to see if someone else got a shot of us and add it later. I didn't have my camera with me at the Hansen get together, but we had a fun time. We can't forget Terry's big plunge to shave his head. Hey, it's a new year... It has actually grown back quite a bit since these shots 3 weeks ago. All is well, greatfully getting over the family flu bug we all had and hopefully we will stay healthy for at least a week until someone else catches something else. Oh, the joy and rapture of family togetherness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment