Monday, February 25, 2008
A bit nervous...
Emily and here stylish tattooooos! Our cousin Kristi was kind enough to cut mine and Emily's hair. She really is amazing. We love her! Emily was just a bit hesitant. We have been having a growing it out contest. Now that Terry is out of the running, me and Emily are viciously competing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Hi I just came across your blog when I was looking on the Bjorkman's blog. How are you?? I miss your lessons. I am not even in R.S. anymore. I teach the 5 turning 6 year olds. I hope your family is all doing well.
Hey!! Thanks again for your help. I'll be visiting your site now. See you this weekend.
Hi Bethany!
It's been a very long time! I saw your blog link from Melody's blog. Your kids have gotten so BIG! They are beautiful! And I LOVE your family pic! It's good to see that you guys are doing great and are happy.
Take care! Hope to keep in contact!
Candace
Hey Bethany, just thought I'd let you know the eudis fam was saying tonight how much we miss you guys!! Hope all is well :)
Candace,
Hey I couldn't get on to your blog because I needed to be sent an invite? If you can will you send one so that I can keep in contact with you.
Thanks.
Bethany - I have Tagged you. So go to my blog and check it out. Can't wait to hear your A-Z's.
Oh yea Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift. You are so awesome!
Post a Comment