Well hello most adorable Hansen Family! I found your blog through Larisa's. Your kids are as cute as ever and have already grown so much. It looks like Idaho life is treating you well, but you sure are missed here. I honestly still talk about how you were the best Relief Society teacher ever!
I love the video by the way, I totllay laughed and thought the same as you, that would be way fun to be a part of. I found the design courtsey of a friend, and she got hers at matiekay.blogspot.com I've been trying to find some good ones too, if you ever come across anymore let me know, A lot I've seen you have to pay for:( these you don't. good Luck!! Lisa
3 comments:
Well hello most adorable Hansen Family! I found your blog through Larisa's. Your kids are as cute as ever and have already grown so much. It looks like Idaho life is treating you well, but you sure are missed here. I honestly still talk about how you were the best Relief Society teacher ever!
Rachel Bjorkman
I love the video by the way, I totllay laughed and thought the same as you, that would be way fun to be a part of. I found the design courtsey of a friend, and she got hers at matiekay.blogspot.com I've been trying to find some good ones too, if you ever come across anymore let me know, A lot I've seen you have to pay for:( these you don't. good Luck!! Lisa
Hey Bethany...it's so good to hear from you guys!! How is life?? We miss you all around here. Glad you found us via blogging world :)
Post a Comment