This cool cat had the theatre all to herself. We were the only ones there for Hannah Montana! I don't know that I am a converted fan, but it gave us an excuse to let it loose in the isles. People pay big money to get a theatre to themselves, oh wait we did pay A TON to get into this wonderful, super fantastic, great show! We had a blast and refilled her popcorn a couple of times to keep up with our bellies! We rocked the town that night. It was a good time with my favorite Emily!
We would've had someone take our picture, but oh yeah, we were the only ones in the theatre! What a fun girl, what a fun night!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
"What a fun girl, what a fun night"...what a fun mom! You're so cute to go do that with her.
Emily Emily...she is such a sweet beautiful little girl. One of my favorites!!
Oh yeah PS..if you guys are ever in town I will just take your pictures for free. I need the practice!
Post a Comment