Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's all fun and games, until you get stuck!















On our way home we stopped to see Falls Creek and when I was turning around, I got too cocky and thought I could make it. Hard to predict the next event, eh?

Terry and I were in the middle of nowhere. We saw a ranger truck with nobody in it, and swiped the shovel he had and Terry dug us out. It was super! Terry saw me taking pictures, and I thought I was the only one with a "look." I told him, what else can I do? I couldn't help him dig, he was down in the hole pitchin' snow like a mad man.

Needless to say, in the pictures below are the beautiful falls! I guess we hadn't quite made memories that would stick, and just needed some help.

I love him and we had a great time! Here's to year 9!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: