Friday, April 4, 2008
The Background was from...
I got a lot of questions on the background for the blog. I got it at cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. She has free backgrounds or you can pay her to do some more detailed fun ones. They are great. If you have found any other places to get cute backgrounds, let me have it. I also want to insert new fonts into my title? One day I'll be smart, smarter. Happy blogging! Thanks for all the fun so far. I started not too long ago and it is fun. I am thinking of having a bit of a different theme to mine in the next few months. It's just fun to play around with. Have a fun weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Cute background. I will have to check it out. I wanted to change mine but I couldnt figure out how to change keeping all my stuff on the side with out having to re enter it all in again.
The FHE packets by Hatch patch creations is run by Jill Revelli. She now does them in COLOR. Im so happy I dont have to color them any more. Only 2 more dollars for color. Im going to try to get a lot more before we leave. I love them. They are great. She is now in the Piney Creek ward over by us.
Looks like you had a great March. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment