Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cheese gone wrong...

To dream the impossible dream...this is as close as I could get to a group photie! It was cute when they were all listening to Emily's story and all bunched contently together. It must be something about asking someone to smile on the spot?! The second you TRY to get a good shot, is the moment you are shot. I guess I just need to be quicker and sneakier. But, at least they are all in one picture at the same time, right?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

karen said...

Dont you love that. I try with my 2nd son and he moves away or says NO MOMMA. Some day we will have a great photo of all.

Borland family said...

I keep trying to get a good photo of the boys HA HA!! Hey, where'd you find your layout? It's way cute!!!

Rachel B. said...

I know exactly what you mean. The moment is always gone when you finally have the camera ready. That's still a cute picture. I guess having cute kids helps.

The Mattinson's said...

I have taken several of those types of pictures. I hate it when I say or do something to make the shot a lost cause.