Thursday, April 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Ready or not here we come. These are the before pictures (aka current). The word of the day is POTENTIAL! We are really going to enjoy this ride, and have already had some fun with it. But, we will earn all the beauty it obtains, because it will take A LOT of elbow grease and time. But, I reallly think we'll fall in love with it more and more as we go. If you have any tips we would love to hear them.



6 comments:

For Petesakes said...

Hi, I was just surfing through blogs and came to yours.. Cute! You have a beautiful family. We are in the middle of gutting our home and whew! is all I can say. It will all pay off in the end though. Good luck!

Faith said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you :) We looked at a house very similar to yours. We past up the fixer upper for a house we could live in for almost the same price. It'll be nice to have the house you want when your done remodeling.

karen said...

Wow. Looking forward to the "REVEAL" pictures. Your gonna love all the room. Maybe not the having to clean all the rooms but the room to play. Oh mY.

candace said...

Wow Bethany! This house will be so awesome once you guys have gotten it all fixed up!! Congrats! Hope it all goes well for you.

-candace

Pancake said...

Lots of SPACE!!! cant wait to see what you all do to it! too bad we are not close enough to help with the grunt work! I am so happy for you all to have your very own place!

Tam said...

That is great - just wish we lived closer so I could help out. I don't do well with projects in my own home but man do I love doing them in other people's houses. Maybe I have commitment issues. Congrats on the house though. Our first home was a fixer of sorts and we had a good time. It gives you a chance to make it all yours