Friday, May 30, 2008

It's time to sweep!

Chelsea was dad's little helper. We have been getting the house we are in now ready to sell in preparation for the "project" house. I'll try to put in an improvement shot.

Emily and Spencer thought the "gold" road was great. Maybe they could find their fortune in sweeping it all up?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melody said...

So cute!!! Hey! I've been looking for "little helper" cleaning supplies for my boy-o. (It's not so much that I mind him wanting to help dust-mop the floors, just knocking pictures off the walls with at the same time because the handle is so long.) Where'd you get the mini broom?

Bethany and Terry said...

Good to hear from you guys. We got the set from a neighbor. They are cute, huh.

I will try to ask them next time we talk to them. Hope all is well. Your guy gets bigger every time I see him.

Nice garden too. Lots of fun.

karen said...

Isnt it nice to have such great help from the little ones. Austin is my helper. If he hears me emptying the washer he runs to unload the silverware and bottles. He's so cute.