Friday, May 16, 2008
Mother's Day
These 4 kids are the reason I do what I do day in and day out. I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Terry spoiled me with some fun surprises! I am proud to be the mom of Emily, Ben, Spencer, and Chelsea. Oh yeah, I didn't cook a meal that day! Lovely...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
hey, glad you found us on in the blogging world...you guys live in Idaho now, eh? lots of fun...you look GREAT (still....i know what those babies can do to you!) and your house looks....ummm.....well....good luck with all that work...don't call us when we're in the neighborhood (j/k)
we're still here in lakewood doing what we do and not much else. just the boys and me (and that does include brook!)you're kiddo's are sure cuties...glad you got spoiled on sunday (as did I!)
LOVE the new look on your blog!! CUTE!!
Post a Comment