Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Our gang on Father's Day! Oh, what a great Father we have to lead our family. Terry has blessed me and our kids with his personality and his genuine love. I couldn't have asked for more.
Teasingly at the end of our evening on our way back home I took this shot stating that this was a view of a true Father's Day act. That is of course the first picture. The second was my consequence of that remark. Love is in the air...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
I love it! Bethany, i 'accidently' found your blog cruising some other friends blogs! it's so great to see you are doing well! Your family hgas grown and is adorable! It's been a long time, but i think of you often! visit us at http://bigtonyandheather.blogspot.com/!
So cute!!! We miss your family in our ward!!! I hope all is well with you and your family.
Great pics. How funny is it that John was still cleaning out things in the basement and we found a invitation to a GAME NIGHT at your house after you moved from bible park. I dont remember if we came or not but I hope it was fun. I just remember coming to Emily's birthday before you left. I miss you guys, And terry's AWESOME humor.
HELLO HELLO HELLO Thanks for visiting my blog I guess I need to work harder on mine. Looks like a cute family
I ment to say I looks like you have a cute family. Hope everything is going great for you guys
I LOVE the new family picture!!!
Post a Comment