My camera that Terry's mom and dad gave me years ago that I love, has been dying and leaving streaks. So, I sadly broke down and got a new one.
It has been a bitter sweet. This new camera makes it so easy and so much more fun with a great zooming feature. I think I could get even more addicted to taking pictures. Who knew?
The group of kids is Emily and Ben with some of our best friends Emmalee and Savanah. It was a break at the park we took during a long day of painting at the Ucon house. We plan to move in next Thursday. Stay tuned for some before and afters when I get them together. Or better yet just come and visit.







4 comments:
These are beautiful! Yea for new cameras and beautiful, fun subjects!
I love your blog Bethany. Your kids are so cute. How do you put your signaure on your blog? That is so cool.
What a little model you have!
Your pictures are beautiful! You have quite a talent! How's the new house!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment