There was a section of mud that was screaming "come play in me," and so Spencer did. It was a bit deeper than he expected and he not only got his foot in the mud, but his shoe fell off in the mud and was nowhere to be found. Some of the girls dug around and saved the day!
What a fun day feeling to be like Ruth and be gleaning the hours away...for FREE! They say the potatoes will stay good until April if they are in a dark and cool place, we'll soon find out. Or else everyone's invited for hashbrowns and french fries!
I am almost done with the house pictures...






2 comments:
GREAT fun! I love the Ruth tie in. I was wondering what all you were doing! Now I know what potato harvesting looks like!
That looks wonderful! No blog yet but considering! :-)
Post a Comment