Monday, November 3, 2008

The house that Terry built

This was the FORECLOSURE house that Terry built.
We thought it was quite fitting for the current circumstances. Never mind foreclosures are what he deals with everyday at work. The house is complete with a notice of default on the door, foreclosure signs, & For Sale (by the bank) sign.

He is attractive don't you think?
Keep in mind this was midnight Halloween Eve.
We all had a great Halloween. However, I am always somewhat relieved when it is over. I am a big "bah humbug" with Halloween.

Let's get to the real holidays. Anyway, this is the house that Terry built!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pancake said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

Where did he find the time for all that work? Amazeing. Ask him if he can make an enlargement for Jim and I to live in - without the foreclosure signs and all.