We went to our friends clogging performance (below are all the kids outside the convention center cooling off after a hot and full crowd). Above was our first attempt at a Santa picture this year-it wasn't even the week of Thanksgiving - weird.
These I saw and stole the idea off another random blog I was searching. I am going to make them again with the kids in a few days for our big Thanksgiving dinners, now that I know that they work. We are excited for the holidays!
Happy Thanksgiving! Oh, shoot that means I have to change my layout this week...






5 comments:
Those are all great pics! I love the little tarts...or whatever you would call them!...now you will have to post the recipe for me to try :)
I agree- we need a recipe for those yummy looking mini-sized pies!!!
you seem to have a spare child with Santa...is that something you get there? The tarts are awesome - recipe??
What a great pirate idea! E-mail me when you can so that I can invite you to my blog. russnwendhl@msn.com. Happy December!
Bethany - love your pics - looks like you are such a fun mom with the kiddos. Love the colors in your house! :)
Post a Comment