This was our latest group family picture over the holidays! However, now Jenny has a little boy that was born 2 days after this picture and after a dare to get on a trampoline... Diana also has a little boy on the way in a few months!
OH MY!!!! I havn't see all the Axford's in the longest time. What a beautiful family. Your blog is so cute, I have to have Pam do my stuff, I cant figure it out to save my life. Hope all is well. Take care, Beth
3 comments:
Great picture! I love how each family is color coded!
I like your family picture. Who took it?
OH MY!!!! I havn't see all the Axford's in the longest time. What a beautiful family. Your blog is so cute, I have to have Pam do my stuff, I cant figure it out to save my life. Hope all is well. Take care, Beth
Post a Comment