Wednesday, January 14, 2009

LOVE..ly!

I couldn't believe it! A few weeks ago, yes, right after Christmas the stores had all of their Valentine's Day stuff out! Uhhh... Let me get the snowmen put away, then bring in the love. Better yet, why don't we just add hearts to the snowmen for V-day and make the snowmen the year round mascott continually changing appropriate decor!

However, now that I have had a few weeks to get over that one, or just get used to it, I decided to get into the "love" season by changing my background to comply and remind me that I need to do something for the littles and Terry.

But, if I see any green before V-day I am not celebrating St.Patricks Day! Okay, does anyone really celebrate that anyway? EXCEPT for the elementary teachers that need a new distraction? I remember my Kindergarten teacher had painted, yes painted (probably finger paints) green footprints all over the classroom, even the ceiling!

Some holidays are just LOVELY and others are not!


4 comments:

Maren said...

Bethany--We just found your blog on facebook. You have done a wonderful job. Your kids are beautiful!!!! Hope you don't mind that we were snooping/blogstalking. :) -Maren

Rachel B. said...

Ha! I love the idea of just adding hearts to the snowmen. I started to freak out as I was walking around Wal-Mart yesterday as I saw all the Valentine's stuff. I had to run through a calendar in my head (all the days blur together now-a-days) to make sure it wasn't tomorrow. Then I realized I still had an entire MONTH. Stores just get a little too excited. I do love the holiday though and your cute new background!

Gwen said...

Warning - hugging snowmen (to be pc, snowpeople or people of frigid water origin) can be hazardous to your health...and theirs. Cold hands, warm heart can be a fatal syndrome when seen in PoFWO.

Stephanie said...

Hi Bethany! You have the cutest family! Your kids just look they have such fun personalities- with you and Terry as parents, how could they not?! It is so fun to see what you guys have been up to.