Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Skiing





We went skiing a few weeks ago and had a marvy time.

The weather and snow were perfect. It was a great skiing and boarding day.

Then we all recooperated with warm dinner awaiting us and ice cream and a movie. Did I mention there were no kids! Oh yeah and we stayed the night in Tetonia. We had a blast!

Thanks Dale and Melinda for the invite!


Our husbands are hot!!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! It was fun to see you too, :)

Desmond Doings said...

Hey cool pictures could you send them to me. I don't have any of our trip. Thanks and have a great day.

JcWy cREw said...

Hello Bethany Iam jealous of your skiing trip. I took my boys to Pebble Creek a lot this winter but my husband made me promise to stay off of skis because I was extremely pregnant. If you have a minute click on my blog to see my new baby girl. I would email you an announcement but I didnt have your email.
Have you seen Pam's blog http://pampeck.blogspot.com/
and Lenee's http://glcidahocurtis.blogspot.com/
and Sue's http://www.crumbcrunchers.blogspot.com/