Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our Latest


Daddy got a gun for his birthday. He is instructing the littles on safety and how to aim. They couldn't get enough. They loved hitting the target!








Terry just got called a few months ago to be the YM President in our ward. This was at a breakfast at our house prior to a great service project of chopping wood. They are a wonderful group of boys, lots of fun!


Last but definitely not least, I wanted to put in some kind of picture to recognize that we will hit our 10th year together March 3rd.

I wanted to get this engagement picture in to remember all the good years and how far we have come. I would really love to put in a current picture, but with baby Max coming in a few weeks I opted not to.

I love Terry for so many different reasons. He has really been a strength and constant in my life. With the baby years almost behind us I look forward to an even deeper relationship as we begin a new chapter...the next 10 years.

I find myself appreciating so many more things that I am blessed with because of his actions, attitudes, and testimony. We have been through a lot and we have been better in the end for pushing through and surviving and even finding ourselves even more in love because of it all.

I haven't written in this for many moons, but wanted Terry to know how much I loved him and also to include a few updates. I am sure I will eventually include new baby pictures in the weeks and months to follow.

6 comments:

wholarmor said...

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! Love the pic! It's hard to believe it was so long ago, right?

Gwen said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I love the engagement picture! Congrats on all the excitement - tell baby Max hi when you meet him, ok?

Love you all!

Gwen said...

Do you have a lefty in your collection of littles?? Awesome!!

The MK Crew said...

Good Luck with the next few weeks and the arrival of your new little one. 2000 was a good year! (It's our 10th too!) Glad to you all happy!

Anonymous said...

I love your engagement picture - that just seems like a few years ago when I came to your reception in Idaho Falls... wow, it's amazing how many events can happen in your life in such a short time. I'm so happy for you! When are you due with Max? I found a great way to get rid of the baby fat - I've lost most of it and Rhian is 3 months old. Take care!

maynardmoments said...

I love the picture of you two! Wow.
Your family is so cute.
Could I please get your email address so I can invite you to our blog. It is now private. Thanks!
Becky
runorbust@gmail.com