Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Crackers and Milk!

Okay, this is Terry's thing. Growing up his grandpa taught him the art and beauty of crackers (Saltines) and Milk. It has forever since been a comfort food for him. I try to not be in the room when the act is happening. Well, Chelsea was introduced to it this past weekend. First the crackers were fun to play with, then daddy took them away. (You open a stack of crackers at the top and then smash down the stack so they are good and smashed. Then in a circular motion you empty the bag into a bowl and add milk) This picture might leave you wondering if Chelsea really enjoyed them, but she did and so did all of our kids at this age as dad introduced his favorite snack. Yum- I will add in the video clip if I can.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: