I have no idea how these work, but I am assuming it's basicly answering the questions, end of story. So, here's my story based on the questions I received. Enjoy or not, that is the question...
A-Attach or single? Attached for 8 years as of yesterday
B-Best Friend? Terry and food
C-Cake or Pie? Cake without frosting, it upsets me' belly
D-Day of Choice? The days I feel like a lot was accomplished and the kids are in bed early
E-Essential Item? Raisin Nut Bran and St. Ives moisturizer
F-Favorite Color? Yellow and Red (wedding colors) but I love browns and blues
G-Gummy bears or worms? White bears
H-Hometown? Pocatello, ID (pleasure capital of America)
I-Favorite indulgence? Any dinner I didn't have to cook, I do love french fries.
J-January or July? July, I choose the fun month over the depression month
K-Kids? 4 kiddos Emily-6, Ben-5, Spencer-3, Chelsea-1
L-Life isn't complete without? Good Family, good friends, good spouse!
M-Marriage Date? 3/3/2000
N-Number of Brothers and sisters? 4 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Cold Red/Green Fuji Apples
P-Phobia and fears? Too many to list, ie how could I get all my kids out of the house in case of a fire.... don't worry I know faith and fear don't exist at the same time, workin' on that one.
Q-Quote? "When you are clear, what you want will show up in your life, and only to the extent that you are clear." Janet Bray Attwood
R-Reason to smile? If the house is clean, I am on a date night, been to the temple twice in one month, visiting teaching is done, I dropped several pounds in the last month, I am learning something new, relationships are good, and I feel like dishes aren't a punishment.
S-Season of choice? Beginning of fall to the end, I am a sucker for good scenery.
T-Tag someone?
U-Unkown facts about me? I would love to be a motivational speaker and a personal trainer.
V-Vegetable? Broccoli and a good salad
W-Worst Habit? Complaining to my husband on the bad days, and jumping and grabbing handles while he is driving.
X- Xray or Ultrasound? Too many to number, 4 kids and a few crazy incidents
Y-Your favorite food? Did I mention food I don't cook myself? Free is fun too.
Z-Zodiac sign? Sagitarius
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag. Yep loved them. What a fun time with your beauty. Can't wait for those days in the future.
Thought I just sent you a comment, guess not. Anyhow Thanks for doing the Tag. I kinda hate them, so you had the idea of the Tagging No One. Duh!!!
Post a Comment