Thursday, May 22, 2008

All done with Kindergarten...

This is Ben prior to graduation. He was so proud and excited. He was so sad to see school end. He sure is a smart kid. I think he'll be our rocket scientist. We'll include some of Emily and her teacher too.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Pancake said...

How fun! Cute pictures! How is the house coming along? How is Terrys job doing?

Christina said...

Very handsome- and all grown up! I am sure it was a very special day!

Rob and Heather said...

What a cutie, I am sure he just like his mom in every way Wonderful.

~LisaLou~ said...

Hi Hansens,
This is the Riemans...from Florida and now in Arizona. Found your blog through Melody Harrison. Just wanted to say hello and that you have beautiful children! Your new house looks like such a fun project! Good luck!
We have a blog if you ever want to stop by: lilredbarn.blogspot.com.
Take care,
Lisa and Sean Rieman