This was a hope for the future in my life. Emily loaded the dishwasher! Some good friends of ours remind us of this hope for the future when they tell us how they do not need a b-sitter anymore because their kids are old enough to watch the littles. Ahhh... can we just take a moment and invision what that means to a commoner such as I? Joy and Rapture!
I had to take a picture, because it was heart felt loading what else can I say? Here's to the future!
3 comments:
Way to go Em. She really stuffed them in there huh? So, did you take them out and re-do it?
That picture is priceless!!!!
Looks like she got most of the stuff in the right place. My helper will put anything and everything in the dishwasher. I have to really watch him.
One day I had pulled something out of the dw and didn't close it all the way. I had my back turned and was cooking when I felt something sharp. I looked down and my little 18 month old was stabbing my in the leg with a steak knife. Needless to say I empty the dw a lot faster now!!! AND I close the door better.
Post a Comment