Here they are in all their glory. They have been troopers.
We started school last week and don't move until this weekend. It has been and will be miles of transition, but they are handling it as well as they can. Yet, I think we'll all be thankful when things begin to be less intense. They are too big too fast.
We started school last week and don't move until this weekend. It has been and will be miles of transition, but they are handling it as well as they can. Yet, I think we'll all be thankful when things begin to be less intense. They are too big too fast.






8 comments:
...nice blog..you know your kids are so cute......
WOW where does the time go!!! They are OH SO CUTE!
I miss them so much. Give them hugs for me. Good luck on the move. I wish we were there to help.
They are so cute.
Oh the start of school. What a lot of work huh. I bet your house was pretty quiet that day. you have such a cute family.
Your kids are so cute. and hopefully you will be able to relax a bit after the move.
Hopefully next time Neal and I are in Pocky we can give you a call and come visit. I know Neal would love to see you again and I would love to meet you.
Those are the cutest pictures. I absolutely love them. How dod you capture such cute smiles?
Bethany, I hope you made it through cleaning your last place, moving, a house full of strep throat and Hand foot mouth. I wish I could have helped by taking your kids for a few hours so you could have gotten a bit of rest.
Post a Comment