Thursday, September 18, 2008
Sisters
My girls... these were some shots I took the Sunday before we moved. I loved seeing them together and interact so lovingly and naturally. Something about girls that makes me realize how we are only truly understood by each other because we are so-just girls, just women, just in need of things that the brothers and the husbands and the dads aren't. Thank heaven for the women in our lives especially our mothers and mother-in-laws! I have some great "girls night out" friends that I am eternally greatful for and they remind me so much of my own sisters and sister-in-laws. I love you all and thank you for the support and love you show me.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
SOO Cute. That makes me want to have another girl for alicia to have a sister. No more boys. She so wants a little sister. Shes been waiting for so long and all we are getting are more boys!!! I love my boys too but I would like another girl.
These are beautiful -- I truely love the one of them reaching out to each other. Somehow that makes me think.
Oh, Bethany, those are such tender photos. I can tell it's been too long since I've seen you by how long Chelsea's hair is getting. She is growing so fast. Give your kids all a hug for me and I'll probably see you at the end of the month.
ADORABLE!! There are some days when I feel I'mdone with having kids, then, I see pictures like these and know I will have more. Thanks Bethany. Great pictures!
Those pictures are great. They are such cute girls. I hope that all is going well for you guys.
Bethany,
So nice to hear from you! Your family is so fun, and wow what a photographer you are! I am copying your signature idea and I am gonna beg my husband to put a slide in our house, how cool is that? So now I am gonna blog stalk you!
Those are the most precious pictures ever. I have gained a new appreciation for women and their friendships and advice and knowledge in my life since the boys joined our home. I could not make it through some days with out those great friends.
Yay!! I was so glad you found me.. and posted.. so I could find you back!! =)
Way cute pictures.
Post a Comment