I will put the rest of the pictures up when I finish putting them together. It's been fun to compare the old pictures to the new ones.
This will be fun to make a scrapbook or something from all the photies!
P.S. Does anyone else think that a stuffed person/scarecrow in a stroller in a deserted house is a bit creepy? What's up with that really? That was the first to go! Anyway, glad to be done with most of the big stuff - for now.








10 comments:
the rock looks so much better. can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. you will be so glad you did so much work before you moved in.
yeah the stroller thing is creepy!!! LOVE what you did with the fireplace! cant wait to see the rest!
Totally Creepy - maybe they wanted the place to looked lived in? What would deter thieves more than CPS checking in now and again for reports of a dead child in a stroller??? Maybe it's just an inexpensive security system. The after looks MUCH more habitable :-)
Wow...the after photo looks awesome! Hard work. The stroller creeped me out!
Great job! I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the house!!!
Can't wait to see the rest of the house. This room looks amazing. So fun to have so much room.
Bethany, the rock fireplace turned out great. I'm glad the textured wall off so easily too. I can't wait to see the whole house in person next weekend. You never told me about the scarecrow. That is weird.
I love it. I can't wait to see more pics.
What an amazing job! Your house looks incredible! It is good to hear that you guys are doing well. Meyssi & David
Just got done looking at all of my pics Bethany - amazing house - you have got to enjoy that! SO many kiddos and to think you had 2 little toddlers when I saw you last! Time flies - Love your blog - where do you live by the way?
Post a Comment