Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some times ya just gotta!


Some days I am really overwhelmed by the love I feel for this man I will spend forever with.

We have been through what I consider a lot of ups and downs, but through it all we kept fighting our way through it. Not "fighting," and bickering during these years, even though there may have been a few moments of unniceness. But, we never gave up on each other when it would've been understandable to some.

He really is the love of my life and has blessed me with 4 others who have won my heart. Sometimes you need to say it. Sometimes ya just gotta!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the two of you are doing amazing things together - the four little ones being the greatest of all. Love ya!! Looking forward to seeing you Friday.

Monica Buchanan said...

You guys are so cute. I am going to give Scott a big hug when he comes home. I feel so lucky too!

Monica Buchanan said...

So Scott messed up my blog by starting one of his own, so Scott is really Monica Buchanan.

Jason said...

Bethany, Hi! Thanks for stopping by. Your kids are really too cute! It is so fun to catch up with you and take a peek into your life. I talk to Ang and Shannon (via email, myspace, facebook...) quite a bit as well as Heather. Tami once in a while too. Thank goodnes for the internet!!! Hope you are doing well. So good to hear from you. I'll keep up with your blog. Love, Cali