How to add the signature to the end of your posts. So if your interested here is the information:
The site is http://www.mylivesignature.com/
1. Click the bottom left button "Proceed" without registering.
2. Click the use wizard button
3. Click the next use wizard button
4. Follow the steps/choices on design
5. You'll see the finished product at the end, click "Want to use this signature."
6. Click "Generate HTML code"
7. Click generate code for my handwritten signature
8. Copy the code
9. Go to your blog
10. Go to the "Settings" tab
11. Click on the "Formatting" tab
12. Scroll to the bottom under "post template" and paste code
13. Save
I hope this is useful to someone. I enjoy learning more options and tools. Happy Blogging!





5 comments:
I was going to email you to find out if you had a blog and then I realized you had commented on mine. I looked and sure enough, there was your blog address.
I love your blog. You need to teach me all about blogging. I don't know what I am doing yet.
Thanks Bethany. I am going to try it.
What a fun thing to do. I noticed that on your blog lately. Your so techno savy...
Thanks for the tips on the signature! I love it. Your kids are soooo cute. I can't believe you have kids so old???
Lindsay Snell
P.S. When are you going to visit Diana in Farmington so I can see you?
Bethany! How are you girl! Are you a little photographer? Wow - 4 kids! So great! I am actually updating my blog tonight and have posted tons more pic's so check back - darling kids by the way - you look so happy! Where do you live now in CO? What area? So good to hear from you - do you have a ton of friends or what??
Post a Comment