How thankful I am for a prophet. To guide us in these latter days. I am thankful for the gospel that lightens my mind with it's rays. I am thankful for every blessing bestowed by my loving Heavenly Father. I feel it a pleasure to serve the Lord and I love to obey his commands.
Oh, how I miss President Hinckley and oh, how I love President Monson! They truly lift us up higher and brighter than we are now. All because of who they are - a mouthpiece of the Lord. The Lord loves us and is keenly aware of our needs and situations.
I will forever be grateful for a prophet and all the blessings we receive because of the way they magnifying their callings. No matter who our prophet is, our Heavenly Father and our Savior are always the message givers. This is the church of Jesus Christ. We thank thee oh God for a prophet!
I found this on a friend of a friend's blog-thanks Pam. If you want to hear it just pause the current music at the bottom of the page and enjoy. WARNING: Tissues may be needed.





3 comments:
I was feeling the same during general conference. Thank for putting the video clip on your blog of pres Hinckley I had not seen that before. We miss your family. The Barneys
I sure miss Pres Hinckley..... I thnk it was his voice..... But you are right about Pres MOnson!!
That video made me cry. I loved Pres. Hinckley so much and felt so close to him. He died on my little Wyatt's 4th birthday. Thanks for sharing it with me.
Post a Comment