My little BIG reader! This is in our new backyard. She loves her books.
Her love is Junie B. and the Boxcar Children series. She also loves choose your own adventure and Little House on the Prarie. Her biggest punishment is to have her books taken away.
Wehave prayed that she would one day get to this point. Last year reading was just frustrating to her and so it is such a blessing and refreshing to see her endulge in a great thing.






4 comments:
Hey Bethany... I am a blog jumper and tonight I landed on your blog!! What a sweet family you have!! You are truly blessed...and it's nice to see you know that!! Also thanks for the information about signatures on blogs...I went and did that!! Oh and your picture taking is just beautiful too!! GREAT job.. I am a semi-pro photographer... that means I get paid but I am not really sure what I am doing all the time!! Shhh don't tell anyone that!!
Thansk fo sharing your blog!! I hope you don't it's creepy that me... a stranger wrote a comment on your blog... If it makes you feel comfortable you can go look at my blog!!
Meg in MO
That is absolutely wonderful! There are some amazing books out there for her to explore!
What sweet pictures. She is so cute!
That's awesome! Sara loves Junie B Jones as well.
Post a Comment