Bethany, Your kids are just beautiful...it is crazy how time flies - your little one is so big now! It was so good to get a comment from you. I am glad to see that you guys are doing so well in Idaho - right!?! And a new home - congratulations!!! I am back in CO now - happy to be home, but miss Hawaii - I know it was only a year, but it was a real easy place to like :) Well, I added you to my blog list so that I can keep up with what is going on with you guys. Take care! Jen
just checking in with the Hansens..you all look great and the house sounds so fun! I love Junie B Jones...I think she is funny..my kind of girl. Josh used to like me to read it to him...but doesn't love her now since she is a girl and all!:)
10 comments:
yum! how fun is that? Those sweet little kids of yours are adorable too....
Darling kiddos Bethany. Cute pics - hope you are well and getting ready for Halloween!
What cuties. You always capture the cutest moments.
awwww. how cute is that. GREAT!!!!
What a cute picture!!! They are the best!
Bethany,
Your kids are just beautiful...it is crazy how time flies - your little one is so big now!
It was so good to get a comment from you. I am glad to see that you guys are doing so well in Idaho - right!?! And a new home - congratulations!!!
I am back in CO now - happy to be home, but miss Hawaii - I know it was only a year, but it was a real easy place to like :)
Well, I added you to my blog list so that I can keep up with what is going on with you guys.
Take care!
Jen
Bethany, So fun to find you guys again! Thanks for finding my blog, although I've been terrible at updating it lately!!
So, are you guys moving again (out of the new house you bought in the Spring?), or staying put?
just checking in with the Hansens..you all look great and the house sounds so fun! I love Junie B Jones...I think she is funny..my kind of girl. Josh used to like me to read it to him...but doesn't love her now since she is a girl and all!:)
Holy cuteness! Those pictures just melt my heart!
Rosie-I haven't been able to leave a comment on your blog for a few months.
I am not sure why. I am hoping you will get this message and know that I am still around.
Hope Hong Kong is treating you guys well. Looks like Bali was beautiful and wonderful, minus your baby in the water!
Thinking of you guys!
-Bethany
Post a Comment