
favorite TV show:
Biggest Looser
When I write my "How I lost so much weight and got a strong body" book, I will say that the Biggest Looser has been my inspiration. Pathetic, maybe. However, I am down 10 and have 24 more to go.
favorite restaurants:
The Loft, Subway, Hua's, Maccaroni Grill, and Olive Garden is always a good reliable.
things that happened yesterdsy:
Wow, I only do life in one day increments, sorry! Okay, I do remember having a Primary Presidency meeting, the rest is fuzzy :)
things to look forward to:
Being with one of my greatest friends tomorrow to make chore charts for our kids and have lunch. Don't get excited, we're having corndogs and there are 4 kids attached. But, hey we take adult time together in all forms and sizes - not so picky!
things i love about fall:
Everything. That Halloween's over, not a fan. That I get to spend time with family for the holidays, and the warm comfort of the indoors when it's cold outside. The beginning itches to put on Christmas music.
obsessions or collections:
Photography, blogging, mom improvements, date nights, homemade spinach artichoke dip, getting healthy and loosing unwanted weight, weekly temple dates with myself, and finding and fulfilling my mission on earth. WOW! I'm pretty obsessive!
my wish list:
Material items first: treadmill, fruit squeezo-matic thing for fruit leather, dehydrator, photoshop, sacred grove picture, Emma movie, new van, remodeled craft room, and world peace.
Others: To raise responsible and strong children, serve more, be a scriptorian, be the best wife ever in all the land, convert all my friends, weigh 120lbs, like myself and my efforts more-to see what Heavenly Father sees. Oh, and to go away with my hunka hunka burnin' love husband every weekend with no kiddos.
I tag:
Melinda Desmond
Lisa Ball
Teri Hansen
Julie Larsen





1 comment:
Okay I have entered the blogging world and love it! Your blog is so fun to look at and I love to see your kids grow! It looks like you guys are happy and well. Miss ya tons and think your awesome!!!!
ps. I'm looking for a supper yummy artichoke dip if your willing to share!
Post a Comment