This is Chelsea right after a nap. She was sooo excited to play with the dogs. She calls Sophie "Soph" and she will let you know all about her adventurous opinion.
The video is a bit finicky. I don't know if this will really play or not. If not I will try again in a bit.
I love how animated she is. That is so dang cute. She is certainly telling you something very important. By the way, I think she looks so much like you Bethany! She's pretty like her momma.
Yeah!! Bethany I am so glad you found us! You're family is sooo cute. That little video of Chelsea, made me tear up. What a sweetheart. I can't wait to read all your past blogs and really see what you've been up to. Please keep in touch. Thanks again for finding us. Does Diana have a blog? I just saw your mom at church on Sunday, I was playing my violin with Kaden Ockey in sacrament meeting. She came and gave me a hug. I love your mom, a true angel.
4 comments:
I love how animated she is. That is so dang cute. She is certainly telling you something very important. By the way, I think she looks so much like you Bethany! She's pretty like her momma.
She is awesome! Great video!
Yeah!! Bethany I am so glad you found us! You're family is sooo cute. That little video of Chelsea, made me tear up. What a sweetheart. I can't wait to read all your past blogs and really see what you've been up to. Please keep in touch. Thanks again for finding us. Does Diana have a blog? I just saw your mom at church on Sunday, I was playing my violin with Kaden Ockey in sacrament meeting. She came and gave me a hug. I love your mom, a true angel.
What a cute video and an even cuter little girl!!!
Post a Comment