Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Freedom!

I have been experiencing a newness that I have sought after for many moons. I feel done with the old and ineffective parts of my life. I have no more tolerance for them anymore in my life. There is something inside of me that can do better, experience life more fully, explore me and my options in every aspect of my life.
Questions are frequently asked to myself, by myself. I want answers to all things in my life. I will no longer accept blindly my body, my soul, or my spirit. This may seem quorky to some, and fine if it is. I rejoice in this and while this is not the normal track I would necessarily take nor is it the comfortable reliable path, it is discovering me and doing something with my discoveries! It feels like an early New Year's Eve. But, I am worth more than how I have treated myself. I will receive all I can and I will give all I can. No more holding back. I have discovered that there is too much to do and too many needs in the world to be where I have been. Crack the shell, turn the leaf, whatever it is, my hands are outstretched and ready to mold into what I need to be.



4 comments:

Gwen said...

Go Bethany! You are awesome and I wish you well in your ongoing adventure of self-discovery!

Patti Miller said...

Bethany what a wonderful statement. Can I borrow a few of your words with my clients, in my personal training sessions? This is a great personal affirmation. You go girl.....

Anonymous said...

Keep up the positive thinking! You are awesome!!!! I hope all that freedom brings you to Northern Idaho sometime soon.

Tara said...

You are an amazing woman Bethany!!