This was on my list of things I wanted to try. I did it!
I participated in the holiday exchange event via internet and got a wonderful exchange partner. She owns a very cute material shop. ("Material Girls" 'needle pulling thread' category on the right) I made these for her and a few of our family members. Terry helped alot with the cutting and sanding, and we were glad we
did them because they're so stinkin' cute!
We had a great Christmas and a fun New Year. Terry turned 33 on the 31st! I threw a surprise party for him and then we were able to slip away to Lava for a night (New Year's Eve).
It was really nice to get away after the holiday hupla!
Hopefully you had a relaxing and good holiday, but I am always excited to get things put away and start the new year... who knows why? Oh yeah, maybe I like my house quieter and cleaner? I just hope our little family can carry the Christmas spirit we felt,
prior to my obsession to get it all put away,
in our home for many more weeks and months.
Here's to 2009!
I participated in the holiday exchange event via internet and got a wonderful exchange partner. She owns a very cute material shop. ("Material Girls" 'needle pulling thread' category on the right) I made these for her and a few of our family members. Terry helped alot with the cutting and sanding, and we were glad we
did them because they're so stinkin' cute!
We had a great Christmas and a fun New Year. Terry turned 33 on the 31st! I threw a surprise party for him and then we were able to slip away to Lava for a night (New Year's Eve).
It was really nice to get away after the holiday hupla!
Hopefully you had a relaxing and good holiday, but I am always excited to get things put away and start the new year... who knows why? Oh yeah, maybe I like my house quieter and cleaner? I just hope our little family can carry the Christmas spirit we felt,
prior to my obsession to get it all put away,
in our home for many more weeks and months.
Here's to 2009!






1 comment:
Bethany,
I love these blocks! How did you make them?
Post a Comment