I haven't blogged in months, so I thought I'd do a little at a time to catch up. This was Time Out for Women in Pocatello. Kara and I were team captains for this event. Chrislyn below was the Deseret Book contact we worked with (she is with Hilary Weeks's girls), and Melinda was the team lead. We had a fun and successful event.
This was a group shot of our teams. We had wonderful ladies. It really fun as well as a lot of work.
3 comments:
It is good to see you updating again. Time out for women was so fun. If only my kids weren't sick and I could have enjoyed saturday too!
Soo good to hear from you on your blog. Isn't life just crazy how it just goes, and goes... Your Time Out looks amazing!
You are BEAUTIFUL! It is so cool you are doing things like this! That way everyone can share in your awesomeness. Did you get to meet Mary Ellen Edmunds?
Post a Comment