Our good friends the Andrus's wanted some of our left over garden dirt from when we put in our four raised garden beds. We encouragingly said yes because the left over dirt has become the neighborhood bike dirt ramp/hill.
He brought his tractor and offered to give kids rides from our house to theirs. This video above is coming from their house, so it was empty and able to fit seven kids.
Lots of fun! Something we wouldn't have experienced anywhere else but Ucon! Thanks Jon!
Below is my favorite video clip. He had a little bit of fun letting them down. They LOVED it! Who needs a theme park when you have neighbors with equipment?
Couldn't get the dumb video to work, might be a stayed tuned...
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
How totally cool! I love their heads peeking over the edge of the shovel thing!
That's cool! I used to have friends that lived in Ucon. Definitely a tiny town, but close community!
Holy Cow!!! Your kids have the best mom!
that is one reason I loved growing up in the country and makes me want to live there again.
You gotta love living in the country! Bethany-thanks for all your help with the baptism and luncheon-you're awesome! And hope you had a great trip!
Ya know, that's a good idea with the loader - I don't think we've ever thought of doing that! Probably because they are usually filled with feed! Your kids looked like they had a great time - your little girl is so cute! I hope all is well with you! How far along are you now? I'm due in about 2 1/2 weeks and we're excited. As you have more it takes more organization, so there's much more preparation for me this time around! I can't wait to see her! I'm excited for you! Take care!
That looks so fun!! My dad used to play with us like that.
Post a Comment