Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do you see a mom?




No mom here. That's why I love this picture. It was a night I was off to a girl's night out. The kids and my hunka hunka burnin' love were doing house work before dad wrestling started. I had to get proof, plus they were stinkin' cute! However, the question is, "Do you see a mom?"


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tara said...

How cute are they!! Can I just say I LOVE your kitchen! You need to post more pix of your house!! =)

Jen said...

Your house looks awesome...I agree - you need to post more pics of it. What cute kids!

Monica Buchanan said...

How nice. When I have a girls night the house gets trashed. Scott needs to take lessons.

Pancake said...

WAHOO!!! I LOVE your kitchen!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for the response....try this in the future.
web.me.com/rosiepacini

my other address .mac instead of .me died when apple changed over...not a happy day. Anyway, try web.me.com/rosiepacini and see if that works???
Hope so. Take care...more pics of the house???

karen said...

wow. im in awe. How nice would that be.

Your kitchen is AWESOME!!! Love it. Looks like you have soo much room.

Way to go Terry!! Will you give lessons?